Refunds and Exchanges
- In the event that an original painting does not meet your expectations, returns will be accepted when contact is made within three days of receipt. If you wait longer than three days, there will be no refund, exchange, or return.
- No refunds on commissioned paintings. The artist will work with you to ensure you needs are met, and provide progress pictures along the way. In the event that you are dissatisfied with your commissioned painting, the artist will offer exchange/credit only.
- In the case of a refund or exchange, the painting must be shipped back and received in the same condition it was sent. ONLY when the painting is received by the artist in the same condition it was shipped will you receive a refund. You are expected to insure the painting against damage.
- Return shipping will be provided at the expense of the buyer unless the artist has misrepresented the artwork, or if the art is received in less than perfect condition.
- Original paintings will be shipped within 3 business days of order receipt by USPS Priority Shipping or UPS.
- No weekend or holiday deliveries.
- A tracking number will be provided with each shipment.
- All paintings will be professionally and carefully packed; I will insure against damage
- With each original painting the artist will include a Certificate of Authenticity including Title, Date, Size, and Signature of Artist.
- Paintings over 38 inches must be shipped by UPS Ground, as they are too large for the Post Office.
- Art By Amy Provonchee accepts: PayPal
- I reserve the rights to create reproductions of my own work. This may include: Similar original paintings, prints, lithographs, or other digital reproductions.
- All images are under copyright protection. Any unauthorized reproduction is expressly prohibited. Sale of an item does NOT include sale of copyright.